Use this hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease when soap and water are not available.
Alcohol Antiseptic 80% Topical Solution
Hand Sanitizer, Non-sterile Solution
Alcohol 80% v/v, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use in children less than 2 months of age or on open skin wounds. When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of each of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Store between 15-30C (59-86F). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).